High-performing residential real estate team based with Unlimited Sotheby’s International Realty seeks a conscientious buyers agent. With offices in Jamaica Plain, Brookline and Newton Centre, work with team lead Melony Swasey to attentively and strategically close purchases with clients.
- Help onboard new buyer clients
- Co-lead quarterly homebuying workshop
- Help conduct homebuying meetings to customize the search strategy for buyer clients
- Continuously track local markets, including but not limited to attending broker and public open houses with and for buyer clients
- Help host open houses to help attract and convert new buyer prospects
- Work with the team lead to draft and negotiate offers
- Accompany buyers at home inspections
- Active MA real estate license
- Active MA driver’s license and full access to a car
- Sales or client service experience (minimum two years preferred)
- Working knowledge of Boston neighborhoods and/or immediate suburbs
- Ability to thrive within a fast-moving, entrepreneurial team
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships in a sales and client-service setting
- Able to anticipate needs, raise constructive questions, help propose solutions, and deliver on them
- Ability to contribute to a competent, creative, and joyful team culture
- Working knowledge of Google Suite applications and Drive, including Calendar, Docs and Sheets
- Multilingual is a plus
- Experience in the Boston area rental market is a plus
Commission-based compensation, estimated to be $70,000–$80,000 annually
Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.
Position available for immediate start.
Send resume and cover letter (see below) to Kelsie Evans at email@example.com
With your application, please also submit:
- Three references
- A cover letter that tells us:
- What interests you about real estate sales?
- In what ways are you a team player and why are you looking to be part of a real estate team?
- Based on your online research, what stands out to you about the Good Boston Living team’s brand and messaging?