Selling real estate can be a complex project. Thank you for considering my services. I’m eager to talk with you about how I can serve you with distinction.
Your needs drive the process
The following details will shape the marketing and pricing strategy I ultimately recommend:
- When do you need to move?
- Do you have an outstanding mortgage amount?
- Where will you be going next?
- What is the most important factor in your decision?
- When do you plan to make your decision?
Selling in context
If you’re thinking about putting your home on the market, you’re likely wondering about price, timing and tasks:
- How much is my property worth?
- When’s the best time to put it on market?
- What do I need to do to get it ready?
You can certainly start with a property valuation, based on an analysis of recent comparable sales of properties like yours—which a realtor can provide. But you’ll also want to understand those numbers in context.
Developing an informed selling strategy
Why are you selling, how soon, and what are your top priorities for the sale? All of these factors will inform your strategy.
- Perhaps you’re moving out of state and trying to decide whether to lease out your place in the short term or sell it right away.
- Perhaps you’re ready to buy something new but need to sell your current place in order to make the next purchase.
- Or you have an unusual property and, rather than put it on market as soon as possible, you want to plan for the greatest amount of appropriate market exposure.
If you’re thinking of selling, you’ll benefit from a thorough conversation with an experienced realtor about your key priorities. Your realtor’s job is to get you the best price and terms for your sale; you’ll want them to do so by being thorough, honest, strategic and efficient.
If you’re looking to forge that kind of collaboration, let’s tour your property and think through your goals together.