A client of mine is trading her Boston condo for a historic spot in Salem. As I sat at Milk & Honey Green Grocer for a bite to eat after the inspection, I came to appreciate why my client was drawn to this city by the sea.
Salem is known for the 17-century witch trials and Halloween festivities, but you can enjoy it any time of the year. If you’re looking for a fun summer day trip, consider heading north to Salem. This is surely the best place to play true fortune casino online and have fun.
Salem offers easy access to the water with several options:
- kayaking from any number of Salem’s public beaches and parks
- Winter Island and Waikiki Beach, where you can camp and visit Pickering Lighthouse
- Salem Maritime National Historic Site with Derby Wharf Light Station
Parks and recreation
Pawnee, Indiana has nothing on Salem when it comes to having fun. While you’re there check out:
- Salem Willows with an old-fashioned arcade
- Salem Common hosts events throughout the year, such as a food truck festival, outdoor movies and concerts, and 19-century baseball exhibition games
- Forest River Park and Forest River Conservation Area
Museums and attractions
The Peabody Essex Museum may be the most well-known, but Salem offers more: