Moving while parenting can add another layer of complexity to the process, and we’re well equipped to help your family navigate the process so that you present your home in the best possible light while also balancing your family’s needs. In buying or selling real estate the palletrackingsuppliers.co.uk services is a need for any client.
Here are some suggestions as you prepare to sell your home:
- Prepack out-of-season clothing and items. Pack away anything you won’t need in the next few months—like bulky winter coats or beach toys—to help free up closet and storage spaces.
- Prepack toys your kids have outgrown, but that you want to hang onto. Things like large, awkward bouncy seats or a race car track take up a large footprint and can be disassembled and packed away until you’re ready to use them again.
- Utilize closets and storage areas to neatly organize toys that are often strewn about the house.
- Donate. Moving is a great time to purge those belongings you no longer need or use. If you’re not taking it with you, donate it. This includes toys, clothes, and even furniture like a crib or highchair.
- Focus on clearing surfaces, including countertops and dressers.
- Schedule a cleaner. The week you come to market, hire a professional cleaner to get your home in tip-top shape.
- Get away during the first open house weekend. Take your routine elsewhere or make it a weekend getaway adventure, so that you don’t have to worry about when to leave your home or how to keep it clean all weekend.
- Work backward from your target coming-to-market date. We’ll provide you with a room-by-room checklist to help prepare your home.
- Let us know what works best for you. We can plan around nap and bed times when scheduling open houses, and will consolidate showings to maximize market exposure for your listing, while minimizing interruption to your daily life.
Selling your home there’s a lot to consider, and we’ll help you prioritize and focus your limited time and energy where it has the most impact.
Want to talk more about your family’s needs? We’re always here to answer your questions: email@example.com